Let's welcome your customers to your platform with welcome email series.
Your welcome email will get the highest CTR and open rate for your brand possible with email. I promise.
One of the most profitable marketing automation series responsible for close to 30% of total revenue for the stores from email marketing.
Welcome email is simply the first mail your customer recieves on signing up, and it should make them feel happy for signing up.
Customer get exposed to the brand personality for the first time on email.
Objective is to keep the same level of
What's the most common emotion you feel when sign up for a newsletter -
Eager to take action.
Eager to listen more.
Eager to engage more.
Eager to learn more.
Many thoughts are coming to customer mind when they sign up for the newsletter, but common thread is they want to hear from you.
They want to hear from you, that's why they have just registered in the first place.
There are 3 types of customer who sign up for the newsletter -
- Looking to know more.
- Looking to get some deal, offer or guide as promised.
Looking to be appreciated as giving email is a signal of trust.
They already have some trust to start sharing their email id.
As a business you want customer to buy whatever you are selling.
Nobody buys for the rational reasons, people buy for emotional reasons and then rationalise the decision.
There are 5 level of customer awareness -
- Problem Unaware. Not even know there is a problem which exists.
- Solution Unaware. Know they have a problem but still not aware of the possible solution.
- Product Unaware. Know they have a problem for which solution exists. Not sure about the product aware.
- Your Product Unaware. Know multiple products are solving the problems but not sure about buying you or your competition.
- Most aware. Confident about your product will solve their problem in best possible manner.
Goal of your first email is user will open the second email.
Goal of your second email is user will open your third email.
Goal of your third email is user will open your fourth email.
You my drift.
Every email is like a chain, you screw up one and user will punish you with all mightly vengance for wasting their time. Some might forgive for first time, but play with their trust for long, eventually they will unsubsribe you.
$graphics for the welcome email$
Now, given the positive mindframe of the customer, we need to capture this moment to drive maximum point.
- Welcome To Community
- Social Proof Of Brand
- Add to contact instruction
- Link for App
- Blog & Social Media Links
- Account Setup Guide (SaaS)
- Can we help you with setup? Talk to our expert for quick service.(SaaS)
- Famous Case Studies of other companies using the product (SaaS)
- Deals or offers running currently.
- List of bestseller products / plans
- Reviews / Testimonials of Products
- Best content/articles educating customer
- Blog Link
- Social Media Links & Stories
- Introduction to Loyalty Program
- Referral Program
- Any offer for repeat purchase like Cashback
Some subject lines works best for welcome email